Born in the Midwest and raised in the West, Harold A. Krueger, II attended college at Vanderbilt University and earned his degrees in Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery through the University of Missouri –Kansas City School of Dentistry and Truman Medical Center Oral Surgery Residency Program. His rotations included St. Luke’s Hospital, the VA Hospitals, Truman Medical Center and multiple private practice rotations. He has been an Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry. He practiced for one year in Des Moines, Iowa in private practice and also with a teaching appointment through the University of Iowa at Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines.
Dr. Krueger returned to Kansas City and opened his own private practice. Over the last 25 years, he has built an extremely successful practice covering the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. As he practices the full scope of his specialty, he concentrates on reconstructing jaws and placing dental implants. Dr. Krueger has placed thousands of implants. He underwent extensive training at McGill University in Montreal in 1985 under the tutelage of P.I. Branemark, inventor of the dental implant. Progressing technology has allowed his practice to be on the cutting edge of virtual implant dentistry, as well as all advanced technological areas of his specialty.
Dr. Krueger is a co-founder of the Kansas City Dental Implant Society, which provides continuing education opportunities for dentists and dental specialists. He is a continuous presenter at its meetings. Dr. Krueger is board certified in his specialty, a member of all national and local dental and oral and maxillofacial surgery associations. He has lectured nationally and in his concentration on implant dentistry is a member of the Academy of Ossteointegration, the International College of Oral Implantology and concentrates on continuing education. His continuing education covers all topics of oral and maxillofacial surgery including anesthesia, bone grafting, dental implants, jaw surgery, third molar extractions and pathology. He believes his broad range of educational experience allows him to provide better service to his patients.
• Bachelors of Science – Biology, Chemistry and English, Vanderbilt University
• Doctorate of Dental and Oral Surgery, UMKC School of Dentistry
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Certificate, Truman Medical Center
• Anesthesia Training Certificate, Truman Medical Center
• Board Certified, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Member, Academy of Osseointegration
• Life Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Chair of Insurance Committee, Fifth District Dental Society of Kansas
• Member, Greater Kansas City Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Member, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Member, Kansas City Dental Abstract Study Club
• Co-Founder, Kansas City Dental Implant Society
• Member, Kansas Dental Association
• Board Certified Member & Anesthesia Level IIIP Certificate, Kansas Dental Board
• Board Certified Member, Missouri Dental Board
• Staff Member, St. Joseph Medical Center
Organizations Dr. Krueger partners with include:
Click here to read our Practice Philosophy